State Line Hunting Club Rules: (Hunting)
1) No shooting before Noon on the Rifle Range on Sundays and 10am Monday through Saturday.
2) Firearms will only be allowed to discharge into the bunkered area.
3) Each Hunting Club member is allowed to have on guest on rifle/archery range. (No More than one).
4) When hunting on State Line Hunting Club property you must have the hunting club sticker displayed on your vehicle at all
times or have mirror parking pass.
5) NO GUESTS ARE ALLOWED TO HUNT OR BE ON HUNTING PROPERTY AT ANY TIME.
6) While hunting in the Sand Springs/Ryan Hollow area Hunting Club members are allowed to harvest one Doe with either a Bow
or Muzzleloader. At this time members are allowed to muzzleloader hunt during doe season. (This rule is usually voted on annually
make sure that this rule is still in effect).
7) While hunting in the Jakes Run area Hunting Club Members are only allowed to harvest one Doe and also may rifle hunt during
Doe Season. (This rule is usually voted on annually make sure that this rule is still in effect).
8)Retired members will not need to complete the 10-hour requirement per year but must attend 4 meetings per year (To be considered
for the retirement hour exemption a new member must be in the Club for at least 5 years).
9) If a member is forced to work on Sundays then that member is exempt from the meeting per year requirement. Documentation
that provides proof must be provided to State Line Hunting Club Board.
10) Youth will be allowed to hunt for does on State Line Hunting Club Property during the WV DNR Designated Youth Hunting
Season (Early and Late Season).This will only be available to son and daughters of Hunting Club members.
11) All Non-Members must sign a waiver before using bow and gun ranges. All people under the age of 16 with a bow
and all people under the age of 18 with a gun must have an adult present.
12) No Doe Hunting during the 1st week on the Jakes Run Property.
13) No baiting will for be allowed any game animals (including deer) on State Line Hunting Club Property. Mineral Blocks are
allowed to be set out for deer but the block must be dissolved prior to deer season.